The Presales Interview Framework
Establish a repeatable process to source, interview, and hire presales team members.
The key to hiring and building a successful organization lies in identifying the ideal characteristics of the individuals being hired while having a systematic way to test those characteristics across every candidate with consistency.
This guide outlines:
- The characteristics of a strong presales professional
- How to systematically test those characteristics throughout the hiring process
- Simplified sourcing requirements to make recruiting more efficient
- The roles required during the interview process with questions for each role
- Multi-gate methodology to ensure time is not wasted across the interviewees
While this framework is focused on hiring a presales professional, a similar approach can be leveraged across other roles and departments.